Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Nov 19, 2014

Sneaky Peek Day 2 - Home For All Seasons

Welcome to Day 2 of Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas!  You are in for a special treat my friends!  We have 7 new stamps sets, 4 new CutUps dies and 2 new Cutables!  Did you see yesterday's peek'd set?  I am so excited to see Sprinkle and Poochie back! ;)

Ok, today's set is Home For All Seasons and the matching CutUps dies available are called Village.  This set isn't just for Christmas (as it's name suggests) but can be used all year long and in so many ways.


I made a card today with the sentiment, "The Best Journey Takes You Home".  Many of you know that my family is in the process of adopting a little girl from China.  We are in the thick of gathering together the all important documents that will make up our dossier {the "packet" that will go to China requesting we be allowed to adopt}. We have not received our referral yet {been matched with our daughter- please pray for us if you think of it!} but once we are I can see myself using this sentiment to make a family photo album to send to her!! The is an amazing journey we are on, and in the end our sweet girl will be Home with her loving forever family - it makes my heart swell to think of it!  I think Alma wrote this sentiment for me! ;)


The Village CutUps dies makes these houses so fun and easy to use!  I also used several other CutUps, Heart Border, Fancy Flip Frames, and Framed Up 2.

Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, November 30.


2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, November 24 from 8-10pm EST.


Here are the other Cat Pack participants today:  Wendy, Nancy, Kelli, Christine, Noelle, Lisa, Jessie.

And here are the new products I used today:



2 comments:

  1. That would be such a fabulous idea for sending to her Julie! So sweet and tender. I often think of you in your adoption process.

    Adorable design too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the heart border you used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover