Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 26, 2014

Sneaky Peek Day 4 - Vintage Halloween


Good morning and welcome to another fun day of Sneaky Peek Week with The Cat's Pajamas!  Have you seen lots of goodies that you need for your stash?  Today's set is called Vintage Halloween and it coordinates perfectly with the Framed Up CutUps dies.  I love this vintage look and there are so many fun stamps in this set!



I started by stamping my image over some vintage-y text paper using black ink, then I die cut the image using the Framed Up CutUps dies.  I used a sponge to add a bit of color to the image but nothing too fussy.


I used a new product that TCP will be carrying with this release, Stencil Blanks.  Basically you can use them with your CutUps dies to make your own stencils - that means a lot more uses for those dies!  I used the Dots CutUps die for my stencil. I then used the stencil and some white ink to create the white dots and when the stencil was still in place I stamped some black bats from the stamp set.
The final step was adding a row of the NEW The Birds CutUps dies which I covered with some Distressed Stickles.

Here are some details you need to know:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, September 30.



2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.



3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, September 29 from 8-10pm EDT.

And here are the new products I used today:






2 comments:

  1. Julie, this is great! Loved that you stamped the large image on printed paper. I need to look into the stencil blanks. Your background is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very creative Julie - love the dots background with the bats stamped inside them especially. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover