Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jun 13, 2014

Sneaky Peek Day 4 - Vintage Summer!


Hello again and welcome to Day 4 of Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas!  Today's set is Vintage Summer!  If you know me, you know that I love anything vintage - always have.  So this set is so exciting because all of the images have such a warm, vintage feel to them.  I love the silhouette and seriously have to say that the sentiments for this set are amazing!! You can tell that Alma loves typesetting and fonts - they are perfect!

So for my card I wanted to use papers and colors that would reflect that vintage feeling. I also wanted to use the Framed Up CutUps dies since the large label shapes feel very vintage to me.


I also used the new Butterflies CutUps die - this is the largest butterfly in the set and so perfect for this card!  I added some pretty Seam Binding and Linen Button Twine and pearls - all vintage-y type items which just added to the whole thing.


But the stamp is the real stand out!  I just love it!!

Some things to note:

1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday, June 17.


2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoaststampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, June 16 from 8-10pm EDT.






Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Banana Split) My Favorite Things, Patterned Paper: Simple Stories, Stamps: (Vintage Summer) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Marvvy, Accessories: (Pearls) Zva Creative, (Seam Binding, Linen Thread) The Cat's Pajamas, Tools: (Butterflies CutUps, Framed Up CutUps, Dots CutUps) the Cat's Pajamas

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous! I absolutely LOVE it Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Julie! Your papers and embellishments complement the vintage style of the image perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover