Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Sep 24, 2013

TCP Tuesday - At Your Service!

Happy Tuesday! It's time for another TCP Tuesday with The Cat's Pajamas and this is the last week to join our September challenge - paper piecing!  As I said last week, I love paper piecing!  It's fun to add cute patterns to your creations by using paper.

For my card today I used another new set from the latest release at The Cat's Pajamas, At Your Service.


Now for this card I didn't use a huge amount of paper piecing but that's the beauty of it - you could piece the whole bear if you wanted to!  I just pieced the little soup bowl and the bear's sweet bow - just enough to give her some extra interest.

I also used tons of CutUps dies, but I want to point out the 2 new ones especially.  The little tag has an overlay made with the Chevron CutUps die and it's layered on a shape from the Framed Up CutUps die.  Don't you love it when you get such great versatility and mix & matchability!


Head over to TCP's Member Forum at SCS and take the challenge - upload your creations and show us how you have fun paper piecing!  This month's Swanky Stamper will be chosen soon and it could be you! :)



Stamps:  (At Your Service) The Cat's Pajamas
Dies:  (Chevron, Framed Up, Luggage Tags, Queen of Hearts, Easy Rosette (sentiment flags)






3 comments:

  1. So fun Julie - I love how you stacked the tag shape onto the notched piece.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, Julie. This card is so cute and the way you used the diecuts is sooo clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute color palette! I love her plaid bowl of soup!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover