Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Aug 22, 2013

Sneaky Peek Day 3 - One Cupcake!

Good morning and welcome to Day 3 of Sneaky Peek Week at The Cat's Pajamas! Today's set is called One Cupcake and is another super set for birthdays and really any celebration.  In fact, my husband liked this card so much he used it as my anniversary card on Monday - lol! :)


Remember we are also peeking new CutUps dies and for my card today I used the Chevron CutUps - one pass through my Cuttlebug and I was left with this fun design for the background of my card!


The sweet little bunny behind the cupcake was colored and paper pieced in several layers (cupcake in front, his little paws in front of that).  It's fun to think of all the pretty wrappers you can make for the cupcake!

Take a hop over to the TCP Forum and chat with us on the In It To Win It Thread - you know the drill, every day a winner will be chosen from all the commenters and will receive the set peeked today!   


Cardstock: (Kraft, Sweet Blush) Papertrey Ink), (White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: LilyBee Designs, Stamps: (One Cupcake) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Memento, Accessories: (Seam Binding) The Cat's Pajamas, Tools: (Chevron CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas

6 comments:

  1. What a sweet card, Julie! Love the pop of red and your paper piecing looks wonderful! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary!

    He's so cute (the bunny, not your husband...I don't know what he looks like!) :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you pieced the wrapper and colored up BBEoD! And that Chevron die, I sure hope Alma has LOTS of those because I have a feeling it's going to be popular.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card my dear! Happy Anniversary to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun card! I love the colours. Thanks for sharing. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover