Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 9, 2013

TCP Fan Challenge!

We're having a little fan-run challenge over in The Cat's Pajamas' forum on Splitcoaststampers right now.  The TCP Tuesday challenge is being overhauled (perhaps to reappear in a totally different form!) so to fill in the gap our fellow fans of The Cat's Pajamas have organized an ATC challenge!   If you've never made an ATC it's about time!! They are so easy, justs a 2.5" x 3.5" palette - small but you'd be amazed at what you can put on there!  When you're done, you can give it to a friend, display it yourself or even pop it on a card for a sweet focal point!

I've made 2 for this challenge so far, just because they are so much fun!  First up, a wintery version using the new Snow Kisses set from the Winter Release.  This sweet little penguin hanging on a snowflake is one of my favorites!


I used paper from the Winter Wishes collection by Echo Park (that I picked up at eclectic Paperie).  The colors are so pretty, with a pretty bit of plumy/purple.  I colored the snowflake a very, very pale purple and then added lots of chunky snow glitter to it and a Sparklet in the center.  


The penguin was super fast to color and then I added a nice thick layer of Glossy Accents so he shines like a star! :)  You'll also notice I used 2 of the newest CutUps dies, Holiday Toppers (the snowflake edge) and Toppers (the notebook paper edge).

My next ATC was supposed to be Valentine's themed but it took a turn and I ended up making this for a fellow-fan and participant who's under the weather (yes, KJ that's YOU!)!! :)  Hopefully it'll help her feel a teeny bit better!


I used Warm Fuzzies for this one, she's just about the cutest thing don't you think?!! I also used the Heart border CutUps die on this one along with the Button CutUps - love that one!  I'm hoping the bright colors bring a bit of cheer!

So, now it's your turn - head over the TCP Forum and jump right in! We'd love to see what you create with your TCP stamps - or feel free to play along even if you don't have any TCP .. . yet! *wink*!


1 comment:

  1. This TOTALLY cheered me up Julie!!!!! What a SUPER SWEETIE you are to me!!!!! :) Makes me all warm... nope it's NOT just the fever!!!! ;)

    xoxox
    kj

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover