Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Jan 30, 2013

I am here, I am HERE!

I feel like a character in a Dr. Seuss book - you know, the one where the little person is yelling up to Horton the elephant? How could it have been a whole week since I posted??  Really, I am here and I even have a card to share!  I know it's been a bit slow on the blog lately, but things are going to shape up very soon!! So many fun things coming, new releases, new challenges, new team members, oh it's all enough to make me giddy!! :) Stay tuned . . .

But for today I have a card for TCP Fan Challenge #4 - I'm telling you, you've got to love fans that organize challenges because they love you so much!!  This week's challenge is all about PENGUINS!!  You know those adorable little penguins at The Cat's Pajamas that a lot of people affectionately call Larry, Darryl and Darryl?  LOL!  They get into some mischief but it's ok because they're cute!


I'm not sure if the picture looks blurry or it's just my computer but . . . I used Love Stinks, mostly because it cracks me up!  (BTW, I currently have a card in the Winter issue of CardMaker Magazine using this very same set!)
I used the CAS Challenge for this week on Splitcoaststampers which was to case a card from mamaxsix's gallery.  I chose this one - very nice!


This might also be a good time to mention that there is a poll going on in The Cat's Pajamas member forum, all about ink, we'd love for you to chime in!   I used Marvy Black ink for this penguin - it's awesome ink for nice solid black penguins!  Thanks for visiting - really, I appreciate it so much!! Have a great day my friends!

  Photobucket
Cardstock: (White) Neenah, (Hibiscus Burst, Pure Poppy) Papertrey Ink, Patterned Paper: (Love Letter) Echo Park, Stamps: (Love Stinks) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: (Black) Marvy, (Love Letters) Memento, Accessories: (Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, (Sparklet) Kaiser, Tools: (Heart Rosette CutUps die, Topper CutUps dies, Easy Rosette CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas

1 comment:

  1. So cute Julie! Love the pink background of course Larry or Darryl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover