Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 10, 2012

Merry

Good morning!!  Monday morning already? It's a rainy, gray day here today but at least it's not snow! :) I have a super, easy CAS card for you today using Kitchen Sink Stamps and some washi tape.  I went a little crazy on Black Friday and bought a bunch of different washi tapes so now I'm having fun playing!

For this card I used Multi-Step Ornaments and Stars from Kitchen Sink Stamps, the Christmas Trees Nestabilities and some green striped washi. (Sorry for the bad phone pic again!)


First I die cut the tree from my cardbase.  Next I added the washi tape to the inside of my card adhering it diagonally. Finally I stamped the star on top of the tree and "Merry" right over the tape (using Stazon).

Final touch, a bit of Holiday Divine Twine.  See, so so easy but pretty fun, huh? Pay a visit to the other Crew members today for more inspiration!  Happy Monday!


Connie • Lisa • Lynn • Maria


Photobucket

Cardstock: (Solar White) Neenah, Stamps: (Ornaments & Stars) Kitchen Sink Stamps, Ink: (Festive Berries) Ranger, (Lady Bug Red - Memento, Stazon Black) Tsukineko, Accessories: Washi Tape, (Holiday Divine Twine) The Cat's Pajamas, (rhinestones) Zva Creative, Tool: (Trees Nestabilities) Spellbinders

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover