Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Mar 6, 2012

Hello (in 10 Minute!)

Another late post ...but I'm here now so let's just call it good, k?! :) I didn't get my Kitchen Sink Stamp card done this weekend so when I was trying to decide what to do I checked out Lynn's 10 Minute Card Challenge.  Lynn does a different 10 minute card every Monday - she's amazing!  I gave it a try today and I was not disappointed!  Checkout Lynn's challenge for today HERE.

For my version, I used the Multi-Step Zinnias and Maria's wonderful Color Recipe (a huge time saver!)  I don't have any fir cut sentiments so I used a Cuttlebug alphabet die set I have to spell out "hello!"

Make sure to visit the other KSS Crew members, and have a wonderful day!

 • Lisa • Lynn • Makiko • 


Stamps: (Multi-Step Zinnias) Kitchen Sink Stamps


  1. Your zinnias are gorgeous, Julie, and your card is an amazing beauty!! I am still working to improve my stamping skills with this wonderful flower!!

  2. Wow Jules...that's gorgeous! Great job in a short amount of time!

  3. Wow! This CAS rocks Julie!! Love how you stamped the Zinnias!

  4. WOW!! Julie! Your flowers are just pefect! I keep forgetting about this set! Need to pull it out soon!


Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and

. . . and

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
Pin It button on image hover