Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Feb 17, 2012

Henry the Mouse

Happy Friday!! It's been a whirlwind week and it's not over yet! I'm excited that I get to go see my friend Kim tonight at Wholly Scrap. They are hosting a Stamp Palooza event and I'll be there with a fun Make & Take using The Cat's Pajamas stamps and dies.

I got a fun treat in the mail yesterday, 12 new Touch Twin Markers that I won over at the Touch Twin Challenge blog!  The new challenge is Animals so I decided to give mine a try while playing with the new challenge.

I got this adorable image from Whiff Of Joy, it's Henry With a Large Bow.  He's so cute isn't he?


I used the Sketch Challenge from SCS yesterday for this one.  I just flipped it sideways and used a bit of creative license with it. :)


I have to say that the Touch Twin markers were just wonderful!  The question most have is how they compare with Copics.  I think they are very comparable. I actually used both types of markers on this image and they worked perfectly well together. I look forward to playing with them more!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Natural White) Neenah, Patterned Paper: (Love Me) My Mind's Eye, Stamps: (Henry With a Large Bow) Whiff Of Joy, Ink: Memento, Touch Twin Markers, Copic markers, Accessories:  (Seam Binding, leaf dies from Rolled Nest CutUps die) The Cat's Pajamas, (Pearl) Kaiser, Tools: (Nestabilities) Spellbinders

1 comment:

  1. Love him! So cute! Thanks for playing the Touch Twin Marker Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover