Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out
 

Dec 20, 2011

Noel

Good morning!! It's TCP Tuesday and time for the LAST challenge of the year! That's right, you have one more chance this month to enter for a chance at Cat Cash and our monthly Swanky Stamper award.  We'll be taking next week off for the holidays, but you still have until the end of the year to get your entries in!

I am so far behind that today I'm posting my card for last week's challenge.  Susan was our Hipster Hostess and we were to use any The Cat's Pajamas's stamps WITH the Big Scallop CutUps die.


I went simple but a bit more elegant for my card (not a style that I usually do well but the papers really helped me here!).  I used the J*lly H*liday set from The Cat's Pajamas and embossed it on my Circus Panel CutUps die piece using Iridescent Ice EP.  I die cut my green mat using the Big Scallop CutUps, cutting on 3 sides to make a fancy mat! Then I added a piece of snowflake printed acetate over the top and cut it to match. I added a few snowflakes from the Lacy Snowflake CutUps die which I embossed with Iridescent Ice EP also - everything is shiny and sparkly IRL!



Be sure to check out Alma's blog and the TCP Forum on Splitcoaststampers for the current challenge - I'll be back later in the week with my card. Until then ... have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

Cardstock: (Natural White) Neenah @ The Cat's Pajamas (Kraft) Papertrey Ink, (Lipstick Red) Gina K Designs, (Handsome Hunter) SU!, Patterned Paper:  Cosmo Cricket, Making Memories, Stamps:  (J*lly H*liday) The Cat's Pajamas, Ink: Versamark, Accessories:  (Iridescent Ice EP) SU!, ribbon, (rhinestones) Kaiser, Tools: (Snowflake Lace Paper CutUps, Circus Panel CutUps, Big Scallop CutUps dies) The Cat's Pajamas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting!!

I Currently Design For . . .

Get 10% off your KSS order: CLICK HERE

. . . and

The Cat Pajamas

. . . and



. . . and
Photobucket

Moxie Fab Winner

See My Work page above Moxie Fab World Challenge Winner Winner of the Get Woodsie Challenge
 
This site has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top
 
Pin It button on image hover